Workforce Development Workgroup
Four previous Economic Summits, interviews with businesses and education representatives, and data all indicate workforce challenges for our area.
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT WORKGROUP: Collaborative, strategic effort combining business, education, social services and workforce development representatives to identify, measure and address the staffing needs of our employers and the need for gainful employment for our residents.
Main Focus Areas – Workforce:
- Barriers to Employment
- Breanna Repard, Workgroup Chair
- Brian Keck, Keck’s Food Service
- Sue Sticklin, Tioga County Partnership for Community Health
- Missy Fleming, NTRPDC
- Amanda Capone, Southern Tioga School District
- Dr. Diana Barnes, Northern Tioga School District
- Dr. Brenda Freeman, Wellsboro Area School District
- Loretta Eaton, SAM, Inc.
- Stuart Landry, Viant
- Kathy Wright, Mansfield University of Pennsylvania
- Nichole Lefelhoc, Mansfield University of Pennsylvania
- Amber Weightman, Bradford-Tioga Head Start
- Carrie Bradley, Northern Tier industry & Education Consortium
- Julie Glover, Tyoga Container
- Brady Hill, Country View Family Farms
- Alanna Huck, Galeton Area School District
- Steve Pifer, CareerLink
Every other Month – 3rd Friday from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.